Online club registration for the 2016-2017 season opens September 22, 2016, and closes October 15, 2016. Please review the procedure and details for registration below.
Before You Register
Prior to starting this registration with BMRC, review the BMRC program options.
- register with USSA (http://my.ussa.org/myussa)
- register with NYSSRA (http://www.nyssra.org)
- secure Bristol Mountain lift pass
For the registration process you will need:
- medical insurance information
- physician name and number
- date of most recent tetanus immunization date
- emergency contact information
- Racer USSA Number
- FIS Number (FIS is only necessary for U19/U21 racers participating in FIS races)
New for 2016-2017
New Volunteer Registration Process
The process for parents to register as Volunteers has changed for a variety of reasons. This year:
- Parents will register on Demosphere as a “Participant” and not as a “Volunteer” as done previously.
- You will be asked for information which is irrelevant for parents (USSA number, Physician name and number) but necessary for racers. To proceed you must enter something (some input is mandatory) but you may enter fictitious data (for example USSA number of “1” and Physician “Oz” is will work).
- You will be charged 2 fees: $100 Volunteer Deposit (refunded if you fulfill 3 volunteer roles) and a Race Support Fee (see below)
- After registering on Demosphere you will be directed to a Google Doc spreadsheet accessible from our Volunteering page. This “live” document will allow you to sign up for specific positions for specific events.
Race Support Fee
In place of the traditional “Family Fee”, a Race Support Fee has been established. These funds help support purchase of race and timing equipment and coaches travel expenses. This fee is graduated depending on number of racers in your family.
- One racer: $175
- Two racers: $265
- Three or more racers $325
- Click on https://bristolraceteam.demosphere-secure.com/_registration
- Are you an existing member?
- Login with your existing account
- Go to My Profile Information > My Household Information to edit existing household members and add new members
- All racers and at least one parent need to be registered as a Participant.
- Are you a new member?
- Create New Account
- Enter basic Household information
- Choose “Register a Participant” (racers) or “Register a Volunteer” (parents)
- Click on “Create New Member”. Ultimately you will be registering both parents and all racers in your Household as “Members”.
- IMPORTANT: If your racer does not have an email address or their own phone, then enter your own phone and email for future communications to you. Emails will be sent to the contact details for the PARTICIPANT RACER.
- Register additional racers by clicking “Register a Participant” and then clicking “BMRC racers.” Based on racer’s birthdate, you will be given option(s) of which training program to register for.
- Register parents also by clicking “Register a Participant” and then clicking “BMRC parents” season.
- After registering all racers and parents, proceed to checkout.
- Choose payment option (credit card preferred).
- You can manage your Household information including each members contact information by clicking on “My Profile Dashboard” at top of page.
2016-2017 Program Fees
After choosing which racer to register (“Register a Participant” button) the program will give you a choice, based on the racer’s birthdate, of which program you want to register for. Based on the year your racer was born, here are the program options for 2016-17:
- 7 and 8 year olds: U10 Sibling program ($450) (Sibling in another program is required)
- 2005-2008: U10/U12 ($780)
- 2003-2004: U14 Evening ($890) or U14 Afternoon Program ($1,290)
- 2001-2002: U16 Evening ($990) or U16 Afternoon Program ($1,590)
- 1996-2000: U19/21 Evening ($990) or U19/21 Afternoon Program ($1,590) or U19/21 Limited ($620)
Afternoon Program Requirements
Please note the Afternoon Program has limited positions and a written application by the racer is required. Please ensure you review the afternoon program criteria before registering and applying. If you’re registering for the afternoon program, please also have your athlete fill out the separate afternoon program application in addition to registration above.
75% after first training day through first weekend of training
50% after first weekend through end of December
Plus $70 admin fee
If you have any questions or problems please contact Dave Carrier at email@example.com